CX Financia: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Bookkeeper, Office Administrator
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Office Administrator/Bookkeeper for our office in Nicosia. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- General administrative and bookkeeping tasks and provision of support related to the corporate matters of the company and clients
- Maintain an organised filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms and communication with banks
- Experience in the accounting field (bookkeeping and all other areas in regards to accounting and payroll)
- Managing invoices, receipts and payments into the accounting software
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Knowledge of the International Accounting Standards (IAS)
- Reconciliation of Debtors and Creditors
- VAT, VIES submissions
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We wish to employ someone who has:
- Degree or Diploma in Secretarial studies, Business Administration or Accounting or any other related field
- Ability to read and understand Financial Statements
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- Previous experience in an accounting/bookkeeping role is required
The selected candidate will be offered high professional development possibilities with exposure to international markets and will be on ongoing training related to Compliance Services.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the above vacancies, please send your CV, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Bookkeeper, Office Administrator – anergosjobs.com” . Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
You can view our privacy notice employees and job applications for more details.