GCP Auditors Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
Our client, a leading group in the aluminium construction industry, has a vacancy for the position of Chief Accountant to head its Finance and Accounts Department. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated career minded individual who seeks a position in a fast paced dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage and supervise the existing accounts department employees
- Review the existing accounting and finance procedures and systems and ensure the smoothness and efficiency of the appropriate functions of the department
- Ensure appropriate internal control procedures and management information systems are in place
- Prepare management reports, budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Produce income, costs, profitability and cash flow reports per construction project and consolidated
- Establish efficient control procedures for receivables and payables
- Liaison with external business associates and the external auditors
- Deal with taxation issues
- Work closely with the top level management and the heads of the various departments.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- ACCA, or Degree in Accounting and Finance or Equivalent Qualification
- At least 5 years practical experience in a similar position. Experience in the construction industry will be considered an additional advantage
- Computer literate, practical knowledge of computerised accounting software systems
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and oral
- Career minded, energetic, strong drive for results and attention to detail
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Apply now in strict confidence by forwarding your CV and relevant certificates to:
GCP AUDITORS LTD
5-7 Griva Digeni Street, 4th Floor, Office 401, 6030 Larnaca
Email: email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”