Simplex Software & Internet Services Ltd: Ζητείται Office Administrator – Λάρνακα
Established in 2005, Simplex, is the pioneer of the data center industry is Cyprus’ and a leading enterprise IT integrator. Through its complete product and services portfolio and partnerships with leading vendors including Cisco of which it has been named Premier Partner of the Year in Cyprus for two consecutive years (2018, 2019), Simplex has become a single point of contact for companies worldwide that have trusted their ICT operations to Simplex.
Committed to customer service quality and information security, all services of the company are ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified.
Simplex seeks to recruit an Office Administrator/Front Desk Manager for its new office in Larnaca.
Working in a bright and inspiring fast-paced work environment, the successful candidate will provide administrative support across the office, playing a vital role in the smooth running of the organization. As a Front Desk Manager, she will be the first point of contact for our company, ensuring visitors receive a heart-warming welcome along with professional and friendly service. The successful candidate will also be responsible to coordinate the office’s activities and streamline the company’s operations.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Welcome and greet visitors to the firm’s premises
- Manage reception area and look after visitors
- Maintain office security by following relevant access procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Maintain the company’s records/filing management system
- Answering, screening and forwarding of incoming phone calls
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence management
- Organize meetings and appointments, keeping meeting minutes as and when required
- Draft, format and print various documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Perform various clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, etc.
- Tour potential serviced offices clients to the facility
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service, referring clients to the appropriate person/department
- Liaise with other staff as well as external contacts such as clients and suppliers, coordinating tasks and timelines, mainly related to project support, orders fulfillment, service delivery and payments
- Perform basic HR administration tasks such as maintaining staff records, posting job vacancies, etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping duties
- Handle RMAs and warranty claims
- Arrange travel and accommodation for staff and clients
- Organize in-house and external events/conferences
- Manage office supplies (stationery, food, beverages, etc.) and their replenishment
- Perform other ad hoc duties as requested
Qualifications / Experience Required
- University/college degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, Office Management or other relevant subject
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic accounting/book-keeping knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills in Greek and English, both verbal and writing; Russian will be considered an advantage
- The below will be considered an advantage:
- Prior work experience as a receptionist, front office manager or similar role
- Knowledge and prior experience with SAP Business One ERP
- Familiar with online banking systems, especially those of Bank of Cyprus and Hellenic Bank
Personal characteristics and other skills required
- Excellent organizational/administrative and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deliver under pressure without compromise on timelines, quality of work or service levels
- Self-initiative, self-motivation and self-discipline, requiring little or no supervision
- Proactive and customer-oriented approach
- Able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner
- Pleasant and professional personality and appearance
- Team spirit, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Discreet handling of confidential information
- Diligence, dependability and commitment
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate along with excellent prospects for growth in an expanding organization.