MediaXO: Ζητείται PA to the CEO and Office Administrator – Λεμεσός
MediaXO is looking to hire a Full time PA / Office manager to the CEO. We are currently growing into different international media and online activities and the right candidate will be at the forefront in this dynamic time for the company’s growth. Based in the Oval Building Limassol.
The Ideal candidate will possess a strong secretarial, organizational and administration background, coupled with excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
This is a ground up position to assist in the creation of the company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the CEO to carry out the executive needs of the company. Including and not restricted to – managing office errands, travel arrangements, scheduling. Managing deadlines, supporting office needs and helping in the recruitment of staff.
The candidate will be responsible for a range of activities that will assist the companies leadership to fulfill their objectives.
•coordinate and schedule the calendar
•manage all incoming and outgoing communication
•assist in the ordering and building of office needs
•organize and manage the office and related filing and documentation and invoicing and all office related tasks.
•Helping in the recruitment of staff
• Answer phone calls, arrange meetings when necessary.
• Arrange any office related issues-problems if and when they occur with maintenance teams.
• Keep a petty cash report for all receipts and all companies in excel. Scan and file all receipts.
• Scan and file all receipts of managers.
• Filing, printing and scanning of affiliate invoices and sales
• Making purchases for presents for our affiliates as instructed by the affiliate Managers.
• Pay monthly bills at the office (electricity, telephones etc.)
• Arrange presents for office staff (birthdays etc.), office celebration venues etc.
• Issue Sales invoices as instructed by the supervisor.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Excellent written and verbal English Skills (A MUST)
• Highly analytical, organized with an ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
• Experienced in Excel and Microsoft Word (A MUST)
• Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
• Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity.
• Polite and professional written and verbal communication skills
This position offers advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing, dynamic and fast-paced marketing company in an entrepreneurial environment.
Please send your cv : firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”