Universal Life: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Internal Audit Officer
Universal Life is looking to employee a high caliber individual for the position of Internal Audit Officer for their offices in Nicosia. The right incumbent will be part of the Internal Audit Department and will report directly to the Group Internal Auditor.
Universal Life was the first insurance company founded in Cyprus after the enactment of the local insurance legislation in 1970 with the vision to assist in the development of the life insurance industry on the island. Having completed five decades of contribution to the Cypriot economy and its society in general, Universal Life has made its name synonymous with life and health insurance in Cyprus. Today, Universal Life is one of the largest insurance companies in Cyprus, possessing a special place in Cyprus services sector and is an employer of choice for aspiring and accomplished professionals.
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control system by carrying out internal audit engagements of specified areas
- Assess compliance with laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Arrive at internal audit recommendations in order to address the risks identified
- Communication of all findings to the Head of department
- Drafting comprehensive reports
- A University degree preferably in Economics/Accounting/Finance or any other field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Relevant professional qualification (CIA / ACCA etc.) will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English Languages both oral and written
- Strong IT Knowledge and familiarity with MS Office
- Analytical/critical thinking
- Business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team
- High levels of professionalism and ethical standards
- Attention to detail and punctuality
- Initiative, Self-motivation and the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications plus other benefits like 13th Salary, Pension Fund and membership to the following Group Schemes which are offered by the Company to its permanent staff:
- Life Insurance (60 x gross monthly salary)
- Health Insurance
Interested applicants must complete the online application form at https://career.unilife.com.cy/ by 1/11/2020.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.