Moore Limassol Limited: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic team of professionals, to work in a challenging environment where you can expand your knowledge and capabilities and where each day is never the same….then make Moore Limassol Limited the next step in your career.
MOORE LIMASSOLLIMITED is a member firm of
MOORE GLOBAL NETWORK LIMITED, ranked amongst the ten biggest International Accounting, Audit and Consulting Firms with 579 offices in 114 countries worldwide.
We are seeking to recruit for our offices in Limassol:
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance or related field;
- Previous experience in Accounting or any other relevant field will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting Principles and VAT
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Knowledge of Quick books and CaseWare will be considered an advantage;
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism and able to work under strict reporting deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Management of portfolio of accounting clients
- Planning, execution and successful completion of accounting work, VAT reconciliation and submission of the VAT Return
- Regular reporting to the Management team about status, progress and completion of work
- Organization in accordance with the reporting deadlines and the dynamics of client communication
- Perform bank reconciliations.
A very competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications, including Provident Fund and 13th Salary will be offered to the fit candidates. We offer a 38 hours week with Flexible working hours and Friday afternoons off.
If you comply with the requirements above and you are able to take a new challenge in your career, please email us your CV and a copy of your Qualifications to the Head of Human Resources Department, Maria Papavasileiou, email@example.com -reference in subject line: Junior Accountant – ANERGOSJOBS.COM