CPbros Group: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
geevo® (member of CPbros Group), is a leading professional services firm, providing a broad range of services and solutions in information technology, governance and operations. The company is seeking to hire a bright, ambitious and commercially aware Sales Executive for its offices in Larnaca (remote work may apply). By joining the dynamic geevo® team, the successful candidate will have unique profile building and career development opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global client base.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in technology-relevant or sales-relevant or any other related field
- At least 2 years of experience in sales / lead generation
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Good understanding of technology products
- Team spirit and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Organisation skills and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Lead generation
- Ensure sales targets achievement
- Organisation and management of sales campaigns
- Enrichment of geevo®’s client and projects portfolio
- Identification of eligible prospects and arrange an introductory meeting with them
- Promotion of geevo®’s full range of services and products to prospect clients
- Direct sales of products and services
- Continuous learning of geevo®’s products and services portfolio
Remuneration according to qualification and experience.
Your C.V. to be forwarded by e-mail by 23rd Oct 2020.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit a current CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number CYSLS102020 – ANERGOSJOBS.COM.
By submitting your CV/Cover Letter/Job Application, you consent that the information contained therein, will be held in a database to notify you of future job opportunities for a period of 1 year. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. For more details on how we manage and use your personal data, please refer to our Privacy Statement published over our websites www.cpbros.com and www.geevo.eu.”
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.