Simplex Software & Internet Services Ltd: Ζητείται Office Administrator/ Bookkeeper – Λεμεσός
Established in 2005, Simplex, is the pioneer of the data center industry in Cyprus’ and a leading enterprise IT integrator. Through its complete product and services portfolio and partnerships with leading vendors including Cisco of which it has been named Premier Partner of the Year in Cyprus for two consecutive years (2018, 2019), Simplex has become a single point of contact for companies worldwide that have trusted their ICT operations to Simplex.
Committed to customer service quality and information security, all services of the company are ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified.
Simplex seeks to recruit a high calibre individual for the position of Office Administrator / Bookkeeper.
If you possess the below qualifications, skills and experience, you can become member of a young, modern and diverse team and you will be given the opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging and innovative yet friendly and supportive environment. We offer a bright and inspiring work environment with a high performance and results oriented culture and like our staff to think out of the box, raising the bar higher all the time.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- General bookkeeping duties
- Bank, debtors, creditors and other reconciliations
- Preparation of cashflow and other financial and administrative reports
- Preparation of VAT and VIES returns
- Management of recurring client billing
- Recording of supplier invoices
- Payments processing
- Payroll preparation
- HR Management including administrating and maintaining staff records, leave management and recruitment
- Liaising with banks, government authorities, auditors, etc.
- Act as backup/replacement for sales administrator, producing sales quotes, sales orders, invoices, purchase orders and other order-related accounting documents
- Undertake various administrative tasks including filing, phone handling, correspondence management, etc.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- University/college degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other relevant subject; alternatively, holder of LCCI certificate in accounting along with secretarial studies may be considered
- Good knowledge and prior experience with SAP Business One ERP
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with online banking systems, especially of Bank of Cyprus and Hellenic Bank?
Personal characteristics and other skills required
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills in Greek and English, both verbal and writing; Russian will be considered an advantage
- Excellent organizational/administrative and time-management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deliver under pressure
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Discreet handling of confidential information
- Diligence, dependability and commitment
- Team spirit, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Self-initiative, self-motivation and self-discipline, requiring little or no supervision
- Proactive and analytical thinking
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate along with excellent prospects for growth in an expanding organization.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” or visit https://www.simplex.com.cy/careers/18-OFFADMBK-LIM to apply online.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS