LOIS Builders Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
HR and Administration Officer
LOIS Builders, one of the largest companies in the area of construction in Cyprus and abroad, continues its growth by undertaking the completion of major projects (construction and technical works) both in the public and private sector. LOIS Builders strengthens its international presence by maintaining and improving their competitive advantage in recruiting suitable and competent personnel. We are currently accepting applications for immediate employment for the following position:
HR AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle the recruitment and termination process. Post vacancies, screening of CVs, interviewing, selection of the right candidate, prepare contracts and all recruitment forms, completing termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Manage the performance appraisal system
- Supervising Payroll process and ensure accurate and on time payments
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures.
- Be the bridge between management and employees, solve problems and answer questions.
- Contribute to a positive and dynamic working environment
- Organize and coordinate staff training
- Maintain employee records
- Ensure that all invoices with reference to HR and Administration Department are provided to accounts department on time and handle their payment process
- Manage the process of issuing visas and other permits from various ministries
- Perform and coordinate various administrative tasks assigned by the Director
- University degree in Human Resources and/or Business Administration and/or other relevant
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR. Experience in construction sector will be considered as advantage
- Knowledge of accounting desirable
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language
- Computer literate (MS word, excel, outlook)
- Knowledge of Cycom software will be considered as advantage
- Excellent communication skills and team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
What we offer
Competitive remuneration package, flexible working hours and a great opportunity to develop and build a successful career.
How to apply
All candidates are kindly requested to send their CV at email@example.com stating at the subject line:“HR and Administration Officer – AnergosJobs.com” , by 30/09/2020.
All applications will be handled with confidentiality