NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd: Γραφειακή Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
VACANCY FOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is a leading innovative biotechnology company active in the field of developing, engineering, and providing in vitro genetic testing solutions. NIPD Genetics consists of a world class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology, and bioinformatics. Through Research & Development we are committed to developing improved solutions for the prognosis, prevention, better clinical management, and therapy of genetic diseases. NIPD Genetics is the trusted partner of labs and healthcare professionals worldwide. We provide advanced genetic testing services from our CAP accredited & CLIA certified laboratory.
We seek to recruit an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to join our team. The successful candidate will work in the Administration Department of the company and will be handling routine and advanced duties for other members of the department.
Profile of the ideal candidate
The selected candidate must be communicative with excellent communication and organizational skills. They should have a to-do attitude to work and be able to work as part of the team as well as independently to carry out tasks assigned.
- Serve as an initial point of contact, answering phones and greeting visitors
- Organize files, create correspondence, prepare reports and documents, and offer general staff support
- Engage in event planning and meeting setup and implementation
- BSc degree in Office Administration or in a closely related field
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to be proactive, plan and prioritize tasks across multiple tasks
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently
- Enthusiastic attitude and good communication and organizational skills
- Tact and discretion
- Fluent in both Greek and English languages
To apply please forward your application with subject: Vacancy for Administrative Assistant to NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Your application should include a detailed curriculum vitae together with the names of two referees and a cover letter. For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department at Tel. 22266888 or visit www.nipd.com.
All applications are strictly confidential.