EV Energy Cyprus Ltd: Ζητείται Personal Assistant to CEO – Λευκωσία
Energy company based in Nicosia is looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to CEO of the company.
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager.
- University Degree in Financial Studies or Business Administration.
- MBA will be considered as an advantage.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”