Rotos Group: Ζητείται Front Office Administrator (Receptionist) – Λευκωσία
Rotos Group is seeking to recruit a Front Office Administrator (Receptionist) for our Student Residences in Nicosia for full-time permanent employment in Nicosia.
The certain position involves the day-to-day operation of the Reception, which operates on a per-shift basis throughout day and night. The main responsibilities include booking, check-ins & check-outs, greeting customers, daily communication with customers & sub-contractors and accommodating customers’ needs.
- Minimum working experience of 2 years in Hotel Sector.
- Degree of Hotel and Tourism Management will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (speaking and writing)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive Attitude/Well presented with friendly and polite personality
- Flexible in terms of working hours
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- High level of attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Competitive package according to qualifications and experience
- 13th Salary
- Dynamic and Pleasant work environment
- Career Development prospects
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV at email@example.com