Thomason Machinery Ltd: Θέση για Λογιστήριο – Λεμεσός
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement accounting records of day to day financial transactions based on accounting policies and standards.
- Recording of bookkeeping transactions and preparation up to Trial Balance, Statement of Profit or Loss on a monthly basis
- Basic knowledge of VAT and Tax laws
- Prepare VIES
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant recording/reporting of financial information
- Examining bank statements and reconcile with general ledger entries.
- Reconcile of payable and receivable accounts
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Prepare financial reports and management accounts
- Preparation of balances
- Ensure timely payments
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- University Degree in Accounting or LCCI Higher
- Proven bookkeeping experience for at least 1-2 years
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Knowledge and experience in preparing financial reports
- Data entry skills
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Basic Knowledge of VAT and Tax regulations.
- Young, Integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Analytical and numeric skills coupled with attention to detail
- communication and interpersonal skills
- Results orientation and efficiency
- Adaptability and resilience, efficiency, ability and initiative
- Excellent client communication skills
Salary based on skills & previous experience with full benefits
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ACCOUNTS VAC-THOMASON – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”