Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC: Ζητείται Senior Accountant – Λεμεσός
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is actively seeking to fill the Senior Accountant position for its’ Accounting Department with an experienced and strong work ethic individual to provide support, guide and work closely with the team members and clients. We take professionalism and integrity seriously therefore we are looking for a team player to join and support us to meet the highest standards of our services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconciling of payable and receivable accounts
- Preparing daily bank balances
- Ensuring that bank payments are done in a timely manner
- Preparing monthly management accounts and KPI analysis
- Preparing and reviewing payroll on monthly basis
- Receiving, reviewing and processing vendor’s invoices
- Reviewing or/and executing payment Instructions
- Processing of various journal entries and accruals
- Reconciliation of GL accounts and inter-company transactions
- Reconciliation of month end Accruals Account
- Making bank reconciliation and related journal entries
- Preparing general ledgers and management accounts
- Ensuring that all types of reporting within deadlines are met
- Keeping attention to detail and support business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 3-years of previous experience in a similar position
- ACCA/ ACA partly qualified or qualified
- Speak and write fluently both in Greek and English
- Maturity in handling confidential information
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and associates
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment, with good business judgment
- Attractive salary package
- 13th salary
- 22 days annual leave
- Discretionary Annual Bonuses (monetary or non-monetary)
If you have the required skills and you are seeking for an opportunity in a growing company please send your CV at email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” until October 5, 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications and any Personal Data will be treated with the strictest confidence, will be kept secured and will only be stored for employment purposes. Please note, that all CVs and any other personal Data sent to Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC are kept secured and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential employment.
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity.