CSK Theocharous Audit Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
CSK Theocharous Audit Ltd is seeking to employ a full time accountant to handle a portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for keeping proper books of accounts and financial records (i.e. Banks, purchase and sales invoices, payroll accounting, vat, debtors and creditors reconciliations , provisions , accruals, prepayments, intercompany transactions, etc).
- Calculation of Salaries, Social Insurances, GHS, PAYE.
- Completion of VAT returns, Intrastat, VIES, IR7, IR1 and HE32
- Knowledge and handling of Tax matters.
- Review of business and accounting transactions
- Provide VAT services and advice to clients as and when requested
- Basic Knowledge of the Cyprus Tax Legislation
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of clients.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, etc
- Carry out any other tasks in line with accounting duties
- Any relevant accounting qualification.
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent PC Skills. Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of Logisoft Accounting System is an advantage;
- Team spirit, good character and willingness to develop.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent client service skills
All CV’s are strictly confidential and must be sent to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”