Joannides + Co Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
We are seeking to hire a highly motivated Accountant to join our offices in Nicosia.
- Daily bookkeeping and record transactions on the accounting system
- Document and file accounting transactions in an organised manner
- Prepare bank and other reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with the accounting standards and principles
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or holder of LCCI Higher Level or any other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in accounting is essential
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
An attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, με τίτλο:”Accountant – ANERGOSJOBS.COM” or call us on 22556556 for any further information.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.