Frotcom Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Frotcom Cyprus is looking for a candidate to fill a position for a full-time basis.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as a Bookkeeper or relevant role
- Accounting qualification or diploma
- Experience with computerised accounting records
- Good knowledge of Cyprus’ legal and tax requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office and a fast learner of accounting software
- Fluency in English and Greek, both oral and writing
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated & results-oriented
- Excellent time management skills & multitasker
- Self-initiative, strong & enthusiastic personality
- Record of daily financial transactions
- Generation of weekly and monthly invoices
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Credit control & debt collection
- Issuance of receipts for all receivables
- Daily/monthly reconciliation of financial accounts
- Petty cash management
- Payroll, social insurance, and tax preparation
- Preparation of end of year audit reports
- Maintenance of trusting relationships with suppliers and clients
- Other duties as assigned
What do we offer?
- This is a full-time position
- A team of motivated and friendly colleagues
- Attractive salary based on qualifications & experience
Where and how to apply?
Apply by the 20th of September 2020 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” and attach your CV.
For any info call 22002020