Royal Pine & Associates Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Royal Pine & Associates Ltd (RPA) is a strong independent provider of trust and corporate services.
RPA is a trustworthy provider of services on taxation, corporate administration, accounting, and structuring solutions, fund administration, legal services, advisory and insolvency services. Our company’s business is focused on professionalism, attention to detail, and specialization on selected services with a strong partner network worldwide.
RPA is currently expanding its team and is looking to recruit a Financial Services Officer.
- Processing accounting transactions for a portfolio of clients using accounting software
- Processing accounting transactions for funds using the fund accounting software
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations, dealing with payables and sales ledger
- Maintaining loan registers, calculating loan interests
- Maintaining the fixed assets register
- Preparing payroll calculations
- Preparation of VAT and VIES returns
- Preparation of financial statements and management accounts
- Liaising with clients and other relevant parties
- Liaising with the external auditors
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Partly or newly ACCA/ACA qualified
- At least 2-3 years of relevant previous experience
- Fluent business level Greek and English
- Customer service orientation
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and reliability
- Team player and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisation skills
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV to Front Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” or fax your CV to 25040444, or call at 25040404 for further information.