Mauve Group: Θέση Εργασίας – Πάφος
Who Is Mauve Group?
Mauve Group’s vision is to be a trusted partner to organisations of any size seeking to expand their horizons and achieve growth beyond their home markets.
As a leading provider of Global Workforce Solutions, Business Expansion and Consultancy Services since 1996, Mauve’s creative solutions have helped organisations conquer new markets in 150+ countries worldwide.
By utilising Mauve’s market-leading expertise in services such as employer of record, global payroll management, corporate immigration and entity formation, our clients benefit from reduced risks, lower costs and faster timescales as they expand their business overseas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and diligent Payment Coordinator to take a supporting role in our busy and global Finance department.
The Payment Coordinator will provide valuable support to our Finance team with the administration involved in invoicing, banking and salary payments, aiding our internal colleagues and providing a smooth and efficient service to our clients.
This role would suit a proactive, organised and quick-to-learn team-player who is keen to work as part of a dynamic and international Finance team.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Supporting the Finance team with day-to-day administrative tasks;
- Communicating with consultants, agencies, clients and colleagues via email and phone;
- Invoicing clients and reconciling credits with invoices;
- Following up on outstanding invoices;
- Payment of local salaries and all related local taxes, insurances, pensions, partner invoices etc;
- Working in all major foreign currencies;
- Bank balancing;
- Operating online banking websites.
Mauve Group’s head offices are based in London, York, Dubai and Cyprus; this role will be based in the York office.
To be successful in this role you should be:
- Self-motivated and highly organised;
- Supportive of senior team members and able to take direction;
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative;
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel; additional experience with programmes such as Acrobat Reader, SalesForce, SharePoint, and Sage People is extremely desirable. However, full training on our in-house systems will be provided;
- Exceptionally organised – able to prioritise a complex workload;
- Accurate, with an eye for detail;
- An excellent written and verbal communicator;
- Confident in communicating with clients.
The following attributes are beneficial for the ideal candidate but not essential:
- Banking background;
- Working knowledge of VAT and SAGE.
Are you an organised, accurate and diligent worker?
Are you eager to work in a flexibly-located role amongst a global team?
If the answer is yes to these questions, please apply immediately.
How to apply:
For more information on this exciting role please apply or contact email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience – please indicate your expectation in your cover letter.
Applications should include a cover letter, CV and your salary expectation, and should be sent to the above email address. Please indicate in the subject line your name and the role title you are applying for.
Closing date for applications is TBC. If you do not hear from us with 14 days your application has not been successful.
If you are successful in the initial application stage, interviews will take place – time and date TBC.
Please indicate in your cover letter if you wish to be notified about future opportunities if you are not selected for this role. If you do not indicate this, we will be required to delete your personal information in line with European law.