ServPRO: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
ServPRO, a Firm providing professional services in the fields of business consulting, tax planning, corporate, legal, accounting and auditing, is seeking to recruit an Accountant / Contracts Administrator in Nicosia for a client operating in the IT industry.
- Maintain contract files and records, prepare status reports and reconcile differences with the project managers
- Maintain a database and provide regular status reports on customer and supplier maintenance contracts
- Maintain a database with vendors, prices, purchase records, related documentation and negotiated terms
- Assist in the preparation of customer and supplier agreements and resolution of disputes
- Maintain external and internal communication channels
- Create and review sales invoices from orders, contracts, timesheets and other internal and external sources
- Administer the time sheets system and provide regular reports to management for utilisation, chargeability and variance from budgets
- Handle the issue and revision of bank guarantees relating to customer contracts
- Report to the CFO of the company
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or economics or accounting qualification
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of business financial best practices and an understanding of contract law
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient user of Microsoft office
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply please send your CV (with ref. Accountant / Contracts Administrator vacancy) by email to the address: email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
By submitting your application, you consent to the processing of any personal data for the purposes of assessing your application.