Christakis K. Kavazis & Co Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
- Maintaining books of account on behalf of clients (filing of accounting in an organized manner)
- Prepare and process accounting entries in the accounting system
- Preparing monthly Debtors/Creditors reconciliation
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparing reconciliation statements and computing VAT returns
- Preparing and maintaining payroll by collecting information calculating and entering data.
- Preparing financial statements and appropriate accounting files for audit.
- Accounting Experience in a relevant position based on the above duties at least 1 year.
- LCCI qualifications or other relevant bookkeeping qualification (Intermediary Lever is considered as a minimum).
- Universality degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Mathematics or other related filed (higher than 2:1 for UK universities and 7.5 for Cyprus and Greece Universities) is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of IFRS principles
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English (both written and oral).
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Sound knowledge of accounting software
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team player with strong work ethics
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:00-13:00 & 13:30-17:00 and Friday 08:00-14:00
An attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your C.V. at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS