Christakis K. Kavazis & Co Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
- Maintaining books of account on behalf of clients (filing of accounting in an organized manner)
- Prepare and process accounting entries in the accounting system
- Preparing monthly Debtors/Creditors reconciliation
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparing reconciliation statements and computing VAT returns
- Preparing and maintaining payroll by collecting information calculating and entering data.
- Preparing financial statements and appropriate accounting files for audit.
- Accounting Experience in a relevant position based on the above duties at least 1 year.
- LCCI qualifications or other relevant bookkeeping qualification (Intermediary Lever is considered as a minimum).
- Universality degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Mathematics or other related filed (higher than 2:1 for UK universities and 7.5 for Cyprus and Greece Universities) is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of IFRS principles
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English (both written and oral).
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Sound knowledge of accounting software
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team player with strong work ethics
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:00-13:00 & 13:30-17:00 and Friday 08:00-14:00
An attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your C.V. at email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.