Laveco Ltd: Ζητείται Compliance Officer – Λάρνακα
Larnaca based International Business Consultant Company is seeking to recruit a full-time employee for the position of a Compliance Officer:
Requirements of the successful candidate:
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Law, Business, Finance or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in the compliance/legal field
- CySec certification is mandatory (Advanced or AML certification)
- In-depth knowledge of CySec regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to deal with difficult situations effectively and conclusively
- Strong computer skills on Ms Office
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Have advanced knowledge of CySec and European regulations relating to AML.
- Developing, and enforcing adequate policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of CySec and other applicable rules and regulations.
- Designing the Internal practices, measures, procedures and controls relevant to the legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Designing and monitoring policies and procedures of the Company as required by CySec.
- Checking legal documents such as contracts, agreements etc.
- Responsible for preparation of required periodic reports as per the regulations.
- Responsible for compliance aspects according to CySec and according to the Company’s best practices.
- Working with all departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Tracking regulatory changes and ensure that needed changes are implemented in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the Compliance training materials and performing compliance trainings to the employees.
- Providing advices and guidelines to employees according to the legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare annual regulatory AML reports.
- Organize and manage client and counterparty KYC procedures
All CV/s should be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July, 2020.