AG Advocates: Ζητείται Γραμματέας/ Υποδοχή – Λεμεσός
Receptionist/ Secretary – VACANCY
In order to support the development of our business and to keep the high level of quality, AG ADVOCATES (ANNA GRIGORIEVA & CO LLC) in Limassol, seeks to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of Receptionist/ Secretary.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Performing secretarial duties and any administrative tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the front office.
- Preparing presentations, reports, letters and memo as requested by the Management.
- Organising corporate events and in house seminars.
- Maintaining the company’s network.
- Welcoming and hosting guests and associates.
- Handling incoming calls and correspondence.
- Organising and maintaining correspondence, documents and electronic information in an orderly way, filing of documents.
- Liaising with associates and other external entities.
Key skills, qualifications and experience
- Educated in a secretarial, administrative or in any other relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Able to safeguard confidential information.
- Pleasant personality and service orientation.
- Advanced organisation and planning skills.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent computer literacy and the use of social media.
- Excellent command of the Greek, English and Russian languages (both verbal and written).
Remuneration and benefits
An attractive remuneration package including 13th salary and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience and qualifications.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Working Visa not offering by the company. Interested applicants may contact Mr. Ioannis Akritidis at Ioannis.Akritidis@ag-advocates.eu με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by 10/06/2020.