A.J.K. Bureau of Consultants Limited: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
A.J.K. Bureau of Consultants Limited,
is currently seeking for a young individual for the below position on behalf of a client of A.J.K. Bureau of Consultants Limited which is based in Larnaca:
General Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other related field;
- ACCA or equivalent qualification will be considered as additional qualification;
- At least three years of working experience in the Accounting field;
- High degree of accuracy and ability to deal with confidential matters professionally;
- Knowledge of Excel, Caseware and Sage50;
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English languages.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Recording of bookkeeping transactions and preparation up to Trial Balance, Statement of Profit or Loss on a monthly basis and Balance Sheet for a multi-legal group of companies;
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, reconciled, filed and reported;
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements;
- Basic knowledge of VAT and Tax laws;
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory and corporate accounts;
- Liaison with the external auditors and headquarters;
- Prepare VAT reports – Prepare VAT returns;
- Prepare VIES and INTRASTAT returns;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, communication with banks and preparing payments;
- Prepare Social insurance reports, arrange submissions;
- Prepare monthly payroll;
- Preparation and submission of employers’ returns (IR7);
- Preparation of operational expenses budget.
An attractive remuneration package as well as Medical Insurance will be offered to the successful applicant.
Interested candidates should send their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by 3rd June, 2020.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.