PatronFX: Ζητείται Office Administrator – Λάρνακα
If you’ve been searching for an opportunity that will put you on the fast track to career success, you’ve just found it. PatronFX currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for an Office Manager at its headquarters in Larnaca. Could you be the candidate that we’re looking for?
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies;
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc;
- Maintain office supplies / stock control / orders etc;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.);
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures;
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data;
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations as assigned;
- Assist colleagues in other departments whenever necessary;
- Work closely and report directly to the HR Manager
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role will be considered an advantage;
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office;
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage;
- English Language is a must;
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred;
Why you’ll love working with us:
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package and the chance to build a successful career.
How you can apply:
Could you be the candidate that we are looking for?
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” and become the next member of our amazing team.
Applications will be accepted until the 2nd June, 2020 and will be treated with the strictest confidence; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.