Dimco Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Sales Assistant Coordinator
DIMCO is an established Cypriot company which was founded in 1966.
The company is considered a pioneer in the industry of Lighting and Electrical sales in the Cyprus market.
In the context of the sales department expansion, DIMCO is asking to recruit a Sales Assistant Coordinator for the Project department.
- Prepare sales quotations according to client’s needs
- Coordinate with the Product department and gather all the necessary information and specifications about the products
- Provide sales consultation and client service
- Discuss with clients and proceed with closing agreements
- On-site visit and supervision of the department’s projects
- Network and PR with clients to achieve building of solid business relationships
- Provide general support to the department Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior or Lighting Design or a related field is desired
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role or 1 year of experience in a related to lighting field
- Excellent use of MS Office package
- SAP system knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of English and Greek language both written and verbal
- Ability to read Architectural designs and provide consultation to clients
- Strong project management skills and well organized
- Problem-solving ability and take initiatives
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possess a High-aesthetic perception
- 13th Salary
- 20 days annual leave the first year and from the second year and after 21 days
- 5 days paid sick leave
- Continuous personal development through internal and external trainings
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting HR/20/SAC on the e-mail’s subject line until 29/05/2020.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.