Medicals International: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
To deliver orders to clients and collect back dues form customers.
Duties & Responsibilities & Standards of Performance:
- Delivers orders to respective customers & clients as per schedule & map prepared by stock keeper.
- Ensures the clients sign an invoice to verify delivery.
- Collects money from clients after coordinating with Accounts Receivables employee in conjunction with the delivery schedule and in coordination with Customer Service Manager.
- Informs Customer Service Manager at all times about his location.
- Hands the collected money to the Accounts Receivable employee on daily basis.
- Is responsible for maintaining the company car.
- May be assigned several assignment of different nature like delivering & collecting documents from different agencies, offices or centers related to the company, helping in submitting & collecting documents from embassies related to employees’ work… after the approval of he Customer Service Manager.
- Responsible for abiding by & actively participating in Medicals International Quality Management system (placed in adherence with ISO 9001:2008 standards)
Special Conditions for the Job:
- It is a field work job; the employee is constantly on the road. A big responsibility is associated with preventing loss of items while delivering.
- Has to personally carry items’ boxes from & to the truck & the customers.
- Clean driving record
- Valid Drivers License
- High school level, not necessarily with a certificate.
- Has a valid driving license
- Good knowledge of the country/area map
- Very good car & small truck driving skills
Abilities & Personal Traits:
- Mandatory Greek fluency
- Has a sense of direction
- Manage his time well: quick
- Motivated to work
- Has minimum social skills
Special Physical Skills Required:
- Has to be physically fit to be able to drive all day long and to carry certain box weighting up to 20 kilograms
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” or call at 95988298.