ΟΜΙΛΟΣ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΩΝ ΦΡΟΥ: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
ALKIS H. HADJIKYRIACOS (FROU FROU BISCUITS) PUBLIC LTD an established Group of Companies operating in the Manufacturing and Distribution sector seeks to enrich its team of professionals by employing a high-profile individual for the position of Financial Controller in Nicosia.
recommending and ensuring the implementation of the company’s financial policies.
His / Her duties will include the overall coordination and supervision of all
budgeting and reporting activities and accounting, tax and credit functions. Furthermore,
he / she will be responsible for the preparation of the Group’s Financial
Statements and performance reports. In addition, his / her duties will be expanded
in the coordination and control of the Group’s inventory, debtors / creditors
and the treasury of cash flow.
- University degree of
- a finance related subject
- Qualified ACA, ACCA / CPA or other relevant professional qualification
- At least 2 years of post qualification working experience in a relevant position
- Very good knowledge of accounting software packages
- Computer literate
- Fluency in both Greek an English
- Hard working individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Numerical and analytical thinking
- Quality orientation
- Adaptability and resilience, efficiency ability, energy and initiative
A very attractive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the right professional depending on personality traits, qualifications and work experience.
All applications accompanied with a CV must reach the offices of ALKIS H. HADJIKYRIACOS (FROU FROU BISCUITS) PUBLIC LTD, 115, Gregory Afxentiou Avenue, 2660 Kokkinotrimithia, Nicosia, to the attention of the
Managing Director the latest by 08/05/20 by post, fax (22835950) or e-mail (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.