Πρεσβεία της Γερμανίας: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Nicosia is looking to fill the position of a full-time cleaner at the Embassy.
- Thorough cleaning of offices, visitors’ and sanitary areas, office kitchen, outside area/ parking lot, official part of the Ambassador’s residence
- Occasional help with event preparation, light waiter/ waitress tasks
- Experience as cleaner to be proven by employment certificates/ letters of recommendation from previous employers
- Legal residence and permission to work in Cyprus
- Good command of the English and/or German language
- Intercultural and social competence, team spirit, reliability
The working contract complies with the Labour Regulations of the Republic of Cyprus. The regular working hours are 39 hours per week. The salary corresponds to the current salary scale for locally employed staff at the German Embassy in Nicosia. If selected for the vacant position you will be subject to a security screening and a medical exam.
Please forward your letter of application with copies of
- your passport,
- if applicable your residence and work permit,
- employment certificates/ letters of recommendation,
- certificates of education
until May 1st, 2020 to:
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
P.O. Box 25705
1311 Nicosia, Cyprus
or in electronic form –pdf-format- to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact the following phone number +357 22790000
Date and time of interviews and selection will be announced at a later moment in accordance with the current movement restrictions.