Baker Tilly Klitou & Partners Ltd: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία και Λεμεσός
Trainees ACA/ACCA (2020/2021 Intake)
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors operating in Cyprus and the Balkans. 17 directors and more than 300 professionals offer services of the highest standards in more than 6.000 businesses, operating both nationally and internationally, across all industries. Baker Tilly in South East Europe operates through offices in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. The country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International, which is one of the Top 10 largest business advisory and accounting networks.
We invite applications from energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our offices in Nicosia and Limassol under our ACA/ACCA Professional Training Scheme. Selected trainees will start their employment with Baker Tilly in September 2020/January 2021.
- Undergraduate degree in any field of study, with grades:
- 7.5/10 University of Cyprus, Cyprus University of Technology & All Greek Universities
- 2:1 UK Universities
- 3.5/4 USA & Local Private Universities
- School Leaving Certificate with a grade of at least 18/20
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
ACA/ACCA Trainees work under the responsibility of a Qualified Accountant or a more senior professional and learn the profession by providing assistance in the areas of Audit, Accounting, Tax/VAT, and Business/Financial Advisory. You may also have the opportunity to work in other offices of the firm, so you can see how different countries operate.
If you are interested to- join our firm, please send us your CV or complete our application form, which you may find on our website www.bakertilly.com.cy and send it by email to email@example.com. In your application please make reference to the code HRD/2020/01.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer.