Coca‑Cola HBC Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
The Company is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Raw Materials Coordinator, at Nicosia plant.
The Warehouse Raw Materials Coordinator has the responsibility to lead and coordinate the operations of Warehouse Raw Materials, as well as Auxiliaries Supplies, Consumables and Chemicals warehouse handling.
- Manage Warehouse of Raw Materials, Auxiliaries Supplies, Consumables and Chemicals.
- Creation and handling of Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Invoices, for all Materials under his/her responsibility.
- Receives, checks and stores accordingly, the deliveries of raw materials, consumables, auxiliary supplies, chemicals etc, as per procedures.
- Manages reservations within the departments and accordingly delivers with FLD, on time the required materials.
- Manages the required materials supply for the issued production orders, delivers on time and reports for any unavailability on time.
- Handling of all materials under his responsibility, establishing FEFO and keeping records, informing relevant departments.
- Manages the correct stock level of consumables, chemicals and critical auxiliary supplies, in warehouse according to guidelines and in cooperation with other departments, ensures re-ordering process applies with no delays.
- Organizing and executing of monthly stock counts according to company procedures and policies for warehouses and material under his/her responsibility.
- Ensures that all required reporting is provided to Production Supervisor, on time.
- Responsibility of complying with H&S rules and environmental procedures, at his/her area of responsibility.
- Responsibility of Housekeeping of Raw Materials, Auxiliary Supplies, Consumables & Chemicals Warehouse.
- Supports Warehouse of Kykkos Plant.
- Is actively involved and ensures H2B is updated, in cooperation with Procurement for suppliers.
- Professional & Educational Qualifications:
- Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering.
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Very good knowledge of PC (MS Office).
- Previous experience in Manufacturing and/or SAP will be considered an advantage.
- Competencies & Skills:
- Enthusiastic with the ability to drive and enforce standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good relations at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and implement own work without supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly motivated and flexible in approach, a team player with an excellent customer service approach.
- Business Services Organization (BSO)
- Procurement Department
- Production Supervisors
- Maintenance Manager
- Plant Manager
- External Suppliers
Essential induction training. SAP training will be conducted, in order to be introduced to position.
Coca Cola Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence, in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.