Cyprus Global Logistics: Ζητείται Αποθηκάριος – Λεμεσός
Our company is currently looking for: Warehouse keeper
Warehouse keeper Job Responsibilities:
- Effective management of store operation in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance & transfer of items as per company policy.
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers.
- Follow-up overall inventory management
- Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy.
- Inspects warehouse equipment & delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process.
- Contacts customers to confirm collection/delivery details.
- Determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews.
- Maintains delivery logs and records.
- Taking physical inventory once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
- Ensure proper documentation is completed on a timely basis for all company procedures
- Responsible for store keeping, documentation & record keeping.
- Participate in physical inventories by counting stocks.
- Correspondence with colleagues and associates via E-mail, usage of Internet.
- To ensure goods keep by first in first out method (FIFO) or other.
- To ensure recording of the necessary data in ledger and computer on time.
- Oversee the transportation of goods from planning to implementation.
- Develop and implement a logistics process
- Goods delivery schedule maintain according to delivery order qty.
Warehouse keeper Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Greek & English
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Previous experience is preferred
- x13 salaries
- Plus performance bonus
please send your CV to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”