University of Nicosia Medical School: Θέση εργασίας – Λευκωσία
The University of Nicosia Medical School is seeking a well-qualified and motivated professional to join our team for the post of:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective administration and co-ordination of the MBBS Problem Based Learning (PBL) and Communication & Clinical Skills for the MBBS and MD Programme ensuring that all requirements are met in conjunction with the Academic Leads and Programme Directors.
- Proven work experience as an Administrator or similar role with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 19th of March 2020.
Please indicate that you are applying for the Administrator Position in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.