IBCCS Tax Ltd: Ζητείται Προσωπικός Βοηθός (Personal Assistant) – Λεμεσός
We seek to employee an educated individual with background for the position of a Personal Assistant (PA).
IBCCS TAX LTD is a corporate services firm, with offices in Cyprus (Limassol), Georgia (Tbilisi), Estonia (Tallinn), Poland (Warsaw) and United Kingdom (London), offering management of entities as well as a range of corporate services in various reputable jurisdictions.
The primary duties of the candidate will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare
The candidate shall meet the following requirements:
- Driving licence and willingness to travel
- Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken). Other languages (Polish and Russian) will be considered an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Prior experience will be considered an advantage
- University degree or graduate student will be considered an advantage
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality and interpersonal skills
Working Hours: Part time or full time, 09.00 – 18.00 with one-hour lunch break.
The selected candidate will be offered development possibilities with an ongoing training to industry related practices and exposure to international working environment.
Further information and application
Please extend your interest along with your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”