Chambersfield Economides Kranos: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Chambersfield Economides Kranos is expanding and is seeking to recruit an experienced Marketing/Business Developer for their offices in Limassol.
- Creating, develop and preserve excellent long term business relationships with clients
- Contact potential clients, arrange and attend meetings
- Create the opportunities for group growth through industry research and marketing analysis
- Attend local or international exhibitions and networking events
- Innovate marketing strategy development and implementation
- Strategic media planning relevant to each market sector
- Manage and handling digital marketing
- Preparation of presentations regarding groups services
- Work across teams and other departments
- Update websites and social media
- Google analytics and reporting
- Cooperate with SEO teams
- Identify sales opportunities and potential clients
- University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- PC literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint), Photoshop or Illustrator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of CRM (Clients relationship Management system)
- WordPress knowledge will be consider as a positive attribute
- Strong organizational Skills with attention to detail
- Able to work within team environment
- Fluent in Greek and English. Knowledge of any additional language will be consider as an advantage
- Self-motivated and results oriented
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00-13:00 & 14:00-17:00 and Friday 08:00-13:00.
Remuneration package: An attractive remuneration package will be offered according to qualifications and experience including provident fund and bonus.
All applications wil be treated with the strictest confidentiality. If you have the required skills and you are seeking for a challenging opportunity in a dynamic group of companies, please send us your c.v. at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title “ANERGOSJOBS.COM – MARKETING/BUSINESS DEVELOPER” on the subject of the email.
Please note that due to high volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.