Orthodoxou Employment Bureau Ltd: Ζητείται Accountant – Λάρνακα
Our client, an international investment group based in Larnaca, Cyprus, mainly focused in trading with securities and investing in the Tech and Health sector, is looking to hire a dynamic, team-oriented and responsible person who enjoys working in an international environment for the position of accountant for their Group premises in Larnaca, Cyprus.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in the accounting field
- Have in depth knowledge of an appropriate accounting software
- Should have experience in the accounting of the transactions of international business entities with extensive experience in the accounting of securities, foreign exchange and other bankable transactions
- Have knowledge in the preparation of financial statements using appropriate software
- Have a structured, independent, exact and accurate methods of working
- Be hands-on, proactive and team oriented
- Be inquisitive, fast learner and solution-oriented with quick comprehension
- Have high affinity in dealing with digital technologies as well as MS Office
- Have excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken).
Duties will include:
- Managing all securities and accounting transactions using appropriate software
- Managing monthly, quarterly and annual closings and reconciliations of accounts payable and receivable
- Managing payments
- Preparation of financial statements by compiling and analysing accounting information and adhering to relevant accounting policies and regulations in co-ordination with the Managing Director
- Preparation of VAT returns and filings
- Preparation of salary statements and processing payments
- Providing financial information to management
- Establishment and supervision of adequate internal controls
The successful candidate will be offered a very competitive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience. Please send your application documents which should include a letter of motivation, CV and copies of all certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful candidates will be contacted.