Cal Creative Communication: Ζητείται Digital Marketer – Λευκωσία
Cal Creative Communication is a PR & marketing boutique filled with passionate people who enjoy working together. Our creative marketing and media professionals develop effective, engaging campaigns, handle social media accounts, develop PR plans and create one-of-a-kind unforgettable events. Our number one priority is our clients’ success because we love our job. This is our philosophy, this is what we do!
Now we are looking for a passionate Digital Marketer to join our creative team.
Job Requirement Overview:
The candidate will be handling specific customer accounts that will be allocated to him/her and will be a member of an 8-member team.
Their primary responsibility will be to implement the marketing strategy of each client by creating, monitoring and managing campaigns for the clients. The role includes a multichannel approach as the candidate will work with a variety of digital tools, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Email Marketing Platforms, Affiliate Networks and Google Analytics on a daily basis. He/she will also provide consultation and guidance to the clients, aiming to further expand and develop their business and revenues, while ensuring increased customer satisfaction levels and business growth for clients.
- Create PPC campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and any other marketing platform and/or tool the company is using.
- Day-to-day management of all paid media client accounts including bidding, optimization, testing, client inquiries & requests, seasonal adjustments, and roll-out of new campaigns and promotions.
- Create and dispatch HTML email campaigns by using platforms and tools that clients and company has selected.
- Develop ad copy recommendations.
- Research keywords and potential targeting options provided through platforms either during customer reporting stage or during customer acquisition efforts.
- Monitor and respond to comments submitted in social media profiles of customers, based on guidance provided per each client.
- Develop, schedule and upload social media content.
- Develop customer reports by aggregating and analysing information from web analytics tools.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on advertising spend (RoAS).
- Analyse campaigns performance and propose optimization actions.
- Provide brief and ensure timely delivery and provide feedback on visuals delivered by third party partners.
- Freely share knowledge, insight, best practice, tactics and ideas.
- Ensure knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources.
- Moreover, the ideal candidate will continuously search, analyse and propose solutions to our clients.
- 1 year of experience in digital marketing related positions and/or e-business, business consulting, marketing.
- Proven working experience on Digital Media Buying.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Marketing, Digital Marketing or Statistics.
- Familiar with Paid Media platforms and programmatic advertising, including Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for paid promotion, targeting, and measurement.
- Established sense of duty and ownership.
- Fluent in Greek & English.
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Analytical thinking and capability to understand business requirements.
- Ability to translate business indicators into actionable strategies.
- Full EU Driving license and car.
Good to have:
- Leadership and target oriented culture, combined with an internal urge to grow teams, clients and people.
- Knowledge and experience in e-commerce, e-business and marketing.
- Google AdWords Certification, Bing Ads Certification, and/or Google Analytics Certification.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, will be considered as advantage.
- Work at a pleasant, creative, human-centered environment surrounded by cool people.
- Continuous self-development and education.
- Work on exciting fast-growing projects.
- Career development opportunities.
The closing date for applications is Friday 20th of March, 2020. All applications should comprise of a CV and cover letter.
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com.
For more info: +357 22522282 (10:00 – 16:00 Monday – Friday). If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us by April 3rd 2020.