Uclan Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
We are currently looking to recruit a full time Receptionist to join our University (see job description here)
Gross annual salary: €14,000
- Be Responsible for the successful operation of the reception and information point of the University
- To organise the mailing of the University and register incoming and outgoing communication received either via fax or info email or post, with log and indexing as required.
- Degree in Office Administration or related area.
- Minimum of Two Years’ Experience working in a busy office/reception environment, including general clerical experience and/or customer relations and services area.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent command of both Greek and English Language.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to function under pressure and managing incoming guests services.
- Positive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include the following: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to email@example.com. UCLan Cyprus Applications Forms can be obtained here.
No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is on Monday 9th March 2020 at 12:00 noon.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer