We have an opening to join our Cyprus team located at the The Royal Business Center, Vasiliko, Paphos.
Our Cyprus Service Centre undertakes front line and back office functions to support our long established UK company pest control and animal welfare field operations. Background information will be provided as part of the interview process.
Our core business hours are 1000-1900 Monday to Friday (UK 0800-1700)
Service Centre operates 0800-1900 Monday to Sunday
Elements of weekend working are necessary to maintain customer contact, however there is potential flexibility for employees to select working hours that meet their life choices, subject to adequate team cover remaining in place. One hour unpaid lunch break is rostered.
- Include front and back office administration, telephone bookings and processing website enquiries for Pest Control Services, diary and calendar management, data processing and customer liaison functions and provision of front line support to our dog wardens. No cold calling.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous customer support and bookings experience within a customer focused environment.
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to operate under pressure with a flexible approach to duties, and to meet deadlines.
- Sound English language skills, written and oral.
- Accurate key board skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications (eg. Outlook, Word, Excel), experience using a CRM would be advantageous, however training can be given.
- An interest in animal welfare and control is essential.
Expressions of interest: Please submit a current CV to HR@sdkenvironmental.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” with a cover e-mail stating how many and what hours you would wish to work and why you consider yourself suited to the role. We will then send you an application pack
Closing Date 26 February 2020
Interviews: We aim to interview between 28 February and 5 March
Employment: Due to the nature of the duties and personal data handling, all employment is subject to a probationary period, satisfactory references, Right to Work and UK (where appropriate) Standard Disclosure Barring Checks &/or local Cyprus Police checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer, a Disability Confident Company and operate under multiple ISO accreditations.