As an Office Administrator/Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the company.
You will assist colleagues by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Respond to queries in person, via telephone or email
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence
- Contact potential clients via telephone or email
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate trainings
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Compose letters, memos, emails
- Check frequently the levels of company supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Perform administrative tasks, including bookkeeping, handling financials, photocopying, etc
- Undertake receptionist duties
- High degree of organizational skills, multi-tasking, and time management capability
- Integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma
- Diploma in secretarial studies will be considered an asset
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant will be considered a plus
- Social media skills will be considered a plus
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality
Interested applicants should submit their curriculum vitae at email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Kindly note that only successful applications will be contacted for an interview.