Safebridge GmbH is one of the leading global suppliers of a full range of digital human – resource skillsmanagement products to the maritime sector. Our main focus is to provide innovative IT solutions for the management of computer – based learning, evaluation and certification. Starting with entry – level tests to assist in selecting the best – performing crew, through ECDIS and Chartplotter training involving the original manufacturer’s software, certification management for mariners and Nautical Officers, we see it as our duty to find the best solution for our customers, supported by our in – depth knowledge to find our customers the best solution. Our international team based in Cyprus & Germany is working on our product portfolio continuously to innovate and expand. Our client base includes numerous prestigious national and international authorities as well as merchant shipping companies.
Safebridge is looking to hire a talented individual for the Accounts Assistant (Male/Female) position. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Perform routine accounting tasks (i.e. journal entries, invoicing, updating payment and receipts etc.)
- Handling of petty cash and posting relating cash entries in the accounting system
- Process manual and on-line bank payments
- Perform filling and maintaining proper accounting filling records
- Debtors and Creditors Reconciliations
- Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of the various accounting reports
- Able to assist with any other ad hoc accounting tasks, assigned by the management from time to time
- Fluency in English both written and oral is essential
- A University degree in Accounting and Finance or holder of the Higher Accounting Examination qualification certificate (LCCI Higher)
- Computer literate with excellent command of the MS Office suite
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar accounting position is essential
- Questioning mind and the ability to work as part of a team
- Very good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Cyprus work permit is required
We expect commitment and loyalty and offer an employee-friendly, secure and inspiring working atmosphere. In addition to the opportunity for personal and technical professional development and an attractive salary, we offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, flexible working hours and a Fitness Scheme. For overseas employees we offer additional relocation support. You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application.
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
Safebridge Tower, 11 Agias Zonis Street.
Contact: Ada Theodosiou
firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”