Privacy Management Group: Office Administrator – Larnaca
Privacy Management Group are looking, on behalf of our client, for an ambitious Office Administrator who is willing to help the company operate day to day, so employees can perform to their highest ability.
- Good to excellent English and German communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Attention to detail
- Organized, flexible, proactive and highly efficient
- Degree in Business Administration
- Gained experienced ideally in transport/ logistics and administration environment
- MS Office esp. Excel
- Be able to work independently
- Basic accounting knowledge
- The ability to resolve situations
- Strong follow up skills
- Based in Larnaca
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Liaise with the company’s office in Switzerland and Austria
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, related to the company’s activities
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
If you are a proactive friendly personality with drive, team spirit and loyalty, we would like to hear from you.
Remuneration will be negotiated according to the level of qualification.
Please send your CV to Mercedes Saez email@example.com