AMIC CONTRACTORS, the JV that has undertaken the construction of the DELMAR Limassol is seeking to recruit a high calibre and motivated individual for the position of Accounting Assistant for their offices in Limassol.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate and timely manner;
- Maintaining proper accounting books and records;
- Preparing monthly supplier, bank and other reconciliations;
- Preparing payments of expenses and other creditors/subcontractors for approval and execution;
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT Returns and monthly Payroll.
- Work experience of at least three years in a similar position;
- Holder of LCCI intermediate or higher certificate and Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or in a related filed;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong analytical and communicational skills;
- Being able to work on multiple tasks at the same time;
- Fluent in Greek and English, both verbal and written;
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”