Hey Oliver: Full Stack Developer – Web Developer – Nicosia
We are currently seeking a talented Full Stack Developer to join our team as we extend the functionalities of our marketing tool.
- Working on a cross-functional team, to implement new features in the platform
- Brainstorming with a dynamic team to flush out new ideas or investigate tricky bugs
- Rapidly responding to and resolving debugging issues from client concerns
- Rolling out a new feature and analyzing (and reacting) to the results you discover from our system services and end user feedback
- Writing test to ensure your code continues to function reliably
- Participating and giving and receiving meaningful feedback in code reviews
- Showing creativity in your approach, not settling for the first solution, but searching for the right one to apply
- Optimizing existing functionality for improved response times
- Experience interacting with distributed systems a plus (Queuing Services, Firebase, Message Notifications Services, File Stores, NoSQL Databases)
- Care about the end user experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to take a general idea and add your own insight and tweaks to it
Candidates must have proven experience working in a company, remotely or running their own.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org