L. Papaphilippou & Co. LLC: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Λευκωσία
About L. Papaphilippou & Co. LLC
L. Papaphilippou & Co. LLC is one of the leading law firms in Cyprus, based in Nicosia. This law firm not only offers both carrier opportunities but assists you to achieve your carrier goals and unique potential, investing a lot on its human force. L. Papaphilippou & Co. LLC’s environment and job tasks are always mind-stimulating and challenging, keeping hardworking and enthusiast professionals always motivated.
We are currently looking to fill in our position of Secretary, with an individual who is pro-active, enthusiastic, extremely organised and can work under pressure. As an integral part of the team, the individual must be able to handle rough deadlines, assist in various administrative matters and respond to a team of lawyers’ needs.
- Providing administrative support to a team of lawyers, including typing, filing paperwork and keeping a good filing system, answering and transferring calls, preparing letters and various documents.
- Keeping track of court cases and be actively engaged in pressuring time-limits.
- Drafting and preparing invoices.
- Liaising daily with clients, both local and international, about cases assigned to a team of lawyers.
- Liaising with clients, both local and international, for payment collection.
- Copying and scanning documents and sending faxes.
- Keeping an eye on deadlines and actively help a team of lawyers to achieve them.
- Coordinating and controlling the consumables of the office (including the stationery and the kitchen goods).
- Making meetings preparations.
- Corresponding via email.
- Perform any other administrative task as may be requested.
Minimum Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages.
- Excellent typing skills, both in Greek and in English.
- Apolytirion / high-school diploma.
- Excellent use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat.
- College Degree/Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Administration will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar job position (especially, as Paralegal) will be considered as an advantage.
Attributes for success
- Be enthusiastic and hardworking.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent administrative and communication skills.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Have excellent time-management skills.
- Have excellent multitasking skills.
- Be a team worker and be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent filing skills.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance.
- Carrier opportunities.