George D. Mintis Law Firm: Ζητείται Γραμματέας / Legal Secretary – Αμμόχωστος
We are looking for a motivated person, who is interested in working on a long-term basis.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, facsimile, etc.) on a daily basis and deal with clients’ everyday needs and affairs in a professional manner;
- Sort, organize and maintain office records accurately;
- Ensure all documents and paperwork are both physically and electronically filed and accessible at all times;
- Index documents with numbers or codes before filing;
- Manage agendas;
- Typing, reviewing and formatting legal documents;
- Update the legal software (ZYGOS);
- Update the compliance software;
- Undertake conveyancing work (preparation and follow up of land registry and property tax procedures);
- Preparation of applications for the opening of clients’ bank accounts and subsequent maintenance;
- Preparation of applications for the Immigration Department;
- Review and collect KYC (know-your-client) and due diligence documents;
- Carry out-of-office work;
- Undertake general office administration tasks;
- Ad hoc duties as and when required;
- Attend professional seminars and AML courses, if required
- Translation of documents and letters from Greek to English and vice versa;
- Welcoming visitors, clients and associates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English;
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Strong sense of professionalism, loyalty and discretion;
- Ability to work both independently or under supervision;
- Undergraduate Degree in Secretarial Studies and/or previous work experience in the legal industry will be considered as an advantage.
Between October and March – Monday to Friday 08:00-13:00, 15:30-18:30
Between April and September – Monday to Friday 08:00-13:00, 16:00-19:00
43 Griva Digeni, MINTIS COURT, 3rd floor, Office 304, 5281 Paralimni, CYPRUS
Please send your C.V. accompanied by a covering email to Ms. Eva Minti at email@example.com
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.