UCLan Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας με €18.000 μισθό – Λάρνακα
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities, we are seeking to appoint a full time Executive Secretary to the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) (see job description here)
Gross annual salary: up to €18,000 depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative services to the CEO and be responsible for all matters concerning the CEO’s correspondence.
- Minute taking, drafting letters and emails, preparing presentations and other plans and reports for the CEO.
- Responsible for the CEO’s Office time management, maintain and control diaries/calendars, and maintain updated office filing systems.
- Organise and attend meetings.
- Undertake research and carry out specific projects assigned by the CEO.
- Degree or equivalent qualification within these areas: Administration, Business, Management, Secretarial Studies.
- Significant recent administrative experience in a busy office environment (minimum 2 years – experience).
- Excellent command and fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, ppt), large corporate databases and the Internet.
- Project Management skills.
- Positive personality, punctuality and discipline, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include the following: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.
The closing date for applications is at 12 noon on Monday 17th February 2020.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer.