Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Process reimbursement forms.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
- Enter data of all programs, accurately and timely, as per organization requirement.
- Generate reports.
- Inputting data in systems.
- Carry out MIS administration procedures.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Professional qualification in finance will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Greek and English Language.
- Proficient user of Accounting Systems.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Efficient at multitasking able to comply with field operations.
Salary, 13th Salary, Medical Insurance, Provident Fund.
Candidates can send their Curriculum Vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Accounts Assistant – ANERGOSJOBS.COM’ in subject heading.