A rabidly grown organization having its headquarters in Cyprus wants to hire a Payments Officer to join their team.
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data
- Reconciling bank statements and bank accounts with the accounting system
- Handle the execution of daily client deposits and withdrawals as per company’s policy
- Update the CRM system with relevant information
- Liaise with Back Office Department for any issues
- Collaborate with the Compliance and Risk Team
- Internal control of the company’s payments system
- Dealing with deposits failures, chargebacks etc
- Completing daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Provide effective support and back-up to colleagues when necessary and as required
- Other ad-hoc duties as per managements’ request
- Degree Holder in Economics/Finance or relevant and/or LCCI or equivalent will be considered as an advantage;
- Previous working experience as a Reconciliation Officer will be considered an advantage;
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- Fluency in English both verbal and written;
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Medical Insurance;
- Full training is provided;
- Ability to grow and develop within the organization.
Please send your CV in English at email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” Only shortlisted will be contacted.