Pandora Bakeries: Ζητείται Social Media and in-store visuals Coordinator – Λευκωσία
We would like to hire a dynamic Social Media and in-store visuals Coordinator, for our offices in Nicosia, for full time and stable employment.
- Development and implementation of the company’s social media strategy
- Manage all social media channelsand deliver content that aligns with the Company brand and vision
- Constantly be on the lookout for new trends and havefull awareness of all hot social media channels – all target segments and age groups
- Utilize Google Analytics and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Provide support to Marketing team as and if required (as per company needs)
We are looking for an individual that has/is:
- Visual and creative flair
- Experience in online marketing
- Knowledge and experience in Google Ads
- Expertise in photo and video capturing and editing (Photoshop + Illustrator)
- Vision to develop unique, innovative videos and other social media creative effects for each social media channel
- Ability to ensure brand consistency
- Understanding of social media metrics and integration
- Ability to understand the market and customer needs
- Ability to increase followers and click through rates
- Ability to manage the content of the website in order to increase search engine optimization and increase traffic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Self driven
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Great organizational skills andmeticulous attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to adapt to change fast and demonstrate required flexibility
- Positive attitude and problem solving skills
The individuals we are looking for should have:
- University Degreeor Diploma in Digital Media, Marketing, Social Media, Graphics Design or other similar Diploma
- Proven Track record for growing social media followings
WHAT WE OFFER:
Compensation package based on experience, including:
- A generous remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Company staff benefits package
For those interested in the above job:
- You are kindly requested to send your CV and reason for interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please clearly state on the subject of the email the job position and the source from where you found it.
- Please note that due to the high volume of CVs we receive, only successful candidates will be informed.
The personal data we receive from you at this stage will be used for the purpose of processing your application for the position you are applying for and communicating with you concerning any necessary interviews. In addition, if your application is unsuccessful, we will maintain your personal data for 7 months in order to contact you for any future vacancies that may occur during the 7 months. After the 7-month period, we will safely delete your personal information. If at any point you change your mind and want us to stop processing your data for the purposes explained above, please let us know and we will delete all your data. However, please note that if you choose to let us discontinue processing your data when evaluating your application, we will not be able to further process your job application for recruitment purposes.
To find out more, you can find the ‘Job Applicant Privacy Notice’ at our website at www.pandorabakeries.com/careers-privacy-statement, or contact the Data Protection Officer at 22466066 or by email at email@example.com.